Your pocket-sized secret weapon. Take back control with Dubltake™ Control Stick. A versatile wand that quickly controls frizz, flyaways, baby hairs and your brows. This lightweight, colourless, vegan & cruelty-free formula provides amazing long-lasting hold without crunch, nasty ingredients or fumes. Small enough to slide in your clutch so you can save time and control on-the-go! Quick, Uncomplicated & Effective...
It's a no-brainer really.
- Vegan Friendly & Cruelty-Free
- Made with nourishing Jojoba Oil which is rich in vitamins and minerals including Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Vitamin E, Copper, and Zinc.
- Innovative wand head for application precision and versatility.
1 simple & effective sweep. There's so many ways you can use your Dubltake Control Stick.
On Frizz & Fly-aways: Quickly tame and control unwanted frizz and whispy bits for a clean sleek look.
1. If your hair is in an upstyle (eg. pony tail or bun) apply Dubltake Control Stick by starting at your hair line and sweeping backwards.
2. If you're wearing your hair down, use Dubltake Control Stick starting at your part line sweeping down. Re-apply as needed.
On Baby Hairs: Get creative and add a little sass to your hairstyle by styling your baby hairs.
1. Start at your hair line and brush your baby hairs forward on to your forehead.
2. Then using sweeping motions use the wand head to guide and style your baby hairs so they curl out and upwards toward your hair line. Waved, swooped to the side or slicked down, there's really not a right or wrong way to do it.
On Brows: Brush, style, prepare and set your brows.
1. For a fluffy natural brow or wet look, use Dubltake Control Stick on clean, make-up free brows. Simply tilt the wand head on it's side, start at the inner corner of your brow, then brush up and out.
2. Use as a brow primer before brow make-up application to brush brow hairs in-line and provide a dewy base.
3. Use to set brows after brow make-up application to ensure your look won't budge.
Yes! Dubltake products are 100% Vegan Friendly and pretty proud of it actually.
Is it Cruelty Free?
Absolutely! Your friends at Dubltake are cruelty-free & fabulous.
How long will a bottle last me?
How long is a piece of string? This depends on how frequently and how much product you use… But we’ve put it to the test! If used daily, your Dubltake Control Stick will last 6-8 weeks.
Does it work on all hair types?
Yes Queen! Dubltake Control Stick is for all shapes & sizes.
What does it smell like?
Nothing crazy, we’ve just added a sublte fragrance so you smell as fresh as you look.
What colour is the formula?
Our control formula is as clear as our vision to empower all women with confidence.
Can I use it on my brows?
Yes Queen! We’re here to help keep those brows on fleek. Simply brush through to control & set.
Does it go-off?
Dubltake Control Stick is good-to-go for 24 months up-opened and 12 months after opening.
I own a salon, can I become a stockist?
Yes Queen. We want to share our secret weapon with as many women as possible and would love to see Dubtlake on your shelves.
Where is Dubltake’s head office?
You’re supporting local when you shop with Dubltake. We’re an Australian Owned small business (with big dreams) based in Queensland aka The Sunshine State.
What’s your returns policy?
Hygiene is important to us (I hope it is to you too) and for that reason, we have a strict no refund or returns policy as we are unable to determine if a product has been used or not.
Can we collaborate?
We are always looking to grow, uplift and inspire our Dubltake Community and would love to have you apart of our tribe! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a question regarding my order, who should I contact?
No worries girl! Please email email@example.com and a member of our friendly support team will help a girl out. We’ve got you.